The Furch Red Master’s Choice model represents the top line of Furch’s all-solid-woods guitars that are built using the very best materials and the most advanced production technologies, including top and back voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
This model has the Grand Auditorium shape with cutaway, and it is made from master grade tonewoods – the soundboard features Sitka spruce, and the back and sides are made from Indian rosewood. The beauty of the woods is underscored by a host of appointments – a premium concentric-ring rosette, koa binding and tail decoration, and a ziricote bridge, fingerboard and headstock overlay. The fingerboard features front mother-of-pearl leaf inlays, a similar shape adorns also the headstock, rendered in green abalone. Thanks to the combination of premium materials and state-of-the-art production technologies, Furch Red Master’s Choice guitar is top-class instrument with an attractive look and superb acoustic qualities. It produces clear, open tones that are finely balanced across the entire tonal spectrum.
The Furch Red Master’s Choice model is fitted with the LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system, which combines a bridge pickup, an internal microphone, and a side-mounted preamp. The guitar comes with a heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Grand Auditorium body shape with cutaway.
- Premium-quality master grade tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including special soundboard and backplate voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from exotic materials.
- Cutting-edge LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem system.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.