Elegance exemplified. The Artista Concert Natural Shadow CE is every guitarist’s dream. The stunning, dreamy look of Oregon myrtle; the stunning, rich sound of torrefied European spruce; and the stunning affordability of The Organic Collection, all rolled into the classic, versatile, time-tested Breedlove Concert body. Set off by dark walnut binding and a thin, high gloss Natural Shadow finish and gold appointments, the Artista Concert Natural Shadow CE is an eminently playable work of art, which respects your dedication, expression and talent, while respecting the earth. Dare to dream.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Natural Shadow Burst High Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.279"
- Body Length: 19.874"
- Body Depth: 3.75" (neck), 4.5" (tail)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Binding: Dark Walnut
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 25.59"
- Sound Hole: 3.937"