UK Standard Delivery
- Orders £0.01 - £20.00 - Standard Delivery Charge £1.99 and is normally sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Service. (Normally Next Day, But please allow upto 7 days)
- Orders £20.00 - £200.00 - Standard UK Courier Service £6.99. Orders Received Before 12pm will be dispatched Same Day for Next Day Delivery. Signature is Required.
- Orders £200.00 + - Free Standard UK Courier Service. Orders Received Before 12pm will be dispatched Same Day for Next Day Delivery. Signature is Required.
Delivery can be to any address as long the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail. Delivery is next working day subject to availability. However, delivery may take up to five working days.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Apollo Music will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Apollo Music shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the highest depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service. When you have added items to your shopping basket, the standard delivery charge for those products will be automatically applied to your order.
Apollo Music shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
All orders are pre-checked and are well packaged before dispatch. However, in the event of goods arriving damaged, any shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. In this event, we will confirm the damage and if a claim is found valid, will collect the goods from you at no charge. A full replacement will be offered, or a full refund in the event that the goods are no longer in stock. We reserve the right to request additional photographic evidence in order to verify such claims.
We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by shipping or negligence if reported after 24 hours of the goods being delivered.
Returns 1.1 (If Goods Are Not damaged Or faulty)
Under the conditions outlined in the Distance Selling Regulations, Apollo Music operates a 7 day returns policy, which allows customers to cancel their order up to 7 days after receipt of their goods. If you wish to cancel your order during this 7-day period, please notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returned goods should be in re-saleable state, packaging unopened and not damaged. Security Seals intact where present. If an item is returned without these met conditions, a 20% fee of the goods invoice price maybe charged, which will be deducted from your refund. Due to us having to restock the items under B-Stock saleable Items.
The right to return goods to us as mentioned above does not apply to the following :
- Special Orders - Any order which has been specified to the customers specifications. This also includes any item which is not stocked by Apollo Music and has been ordered in at the request of the customer.
- Health and Safety - any product that has come in contact with a customer's ear or mouth, such as microphones, headphones, earphones or Instruments with a mouthpiece that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been separate or broken.
- Software, Media and CDs - where the packaging has been unsealed (unless the product is faulty) and copyright policies apply, any product registered via digital or physical means becomes immediately exempt for any returns.
- Books - Books are not returnable.
Responsibility & cost of return
It is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods within 7 days of delivery and pay the cost of return.
Please post returns to the following address:
4 Princes Pavement
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Cancellation of Orders
You are able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by email (email@example.com )or by phoning us on 0151 650 1030.
All orders taken for items in-stock before 12pm will be processed and sent for delivery within 24hrs.